Sub-users can enter data/notifications into the product register without the primary user or other sub-users being able to see confidential information on the composition.
- either be part of the same company as the primary user
- or belong to an external company (even from a different country). This mostly occurs when the composition of a product is provided directly from the manufacturer (i.e. a sub-user), and the CH importer (i.e. the principal user) is not privy to the composition.
For access to the authorised area of the product register a sub-user account may be opened in three steps:
- The person wishing to obtain access has first to independently open a personal user account (user-ID and password) on the log-in page of RPC. Please refer to the instructions (PDF, 1 MB, 13.04.2018).
- After opening the user access, fill in the application form and send it to the Notification Authority.
By e-Mail to an cheminfo[@]bag.admin.ch or by post to the Notification Authority for Chemicals, FOPH, 3003-Bern
- On receiving the application form the Notification Authority makes the required link between the person (user) and the Company (Swiss submitter). In addition the corresponding rights and profile are assigned to the new principal user.
The new sub-user and his/her principal user will then be informed by mail that he/she is now allowed to access the authorised area and to register new products as well as to manage already notified/authorised products.