To be able to manage and maintain chemicals in the Chemicals Product Register (RPC), you need a CH-Login user account in advance:
- User accounts are personalized and non-transferable.
- For reasons of data protection, the administration/responsibility of the user accounts lies exclusively with the users concerned.
- A user account can be assigned to several Swiss companies with different roles.
Opening a sub-user account:
Sub-users have the possibility to enter supplementary data/full reports in the RPC without the main user or other sub-users being able to view the confidential information (composition, quantities, information on nanomaterials and, if applicable, documents).
- on the one hand be located within the same company as the main user
- on the other hand belong to an external company (also from abroad). This case usually occurs when the composition of a product is to be provided directly by the chemical manufacturer (i.e. a sub-user), without the CH importer (i.e. the main user) being allowed to see the confidential information.